We are currently working with a leading engineering consultancy (tier 1) that boasts one of the largest building services design teams in VIC. They are high achieving and well respected within the industry, continuously winning awards not just for the projects that they work on, but for the unique culture that they have crafted.
Day to Day:
- Undertaking fire safety design for building projects;
- Review of architectural and building services design for fire safety and regulatory compliance;
- Provision of fire engineering advice and liaison with internal and external stakeholders (such as clients, design team, regulatory authorities, etc.) to facilitate the fire safety design outcomes.
- Undertaking fire engineering analysis (e.g. fire modelling, evacuation modelling, etc.), to support fire safety design solutions;
- Preparation of fire engineering briefs and reports to facilitate building approval; and
- Undertaking fire engineering inspections and fire safety audits.
What do we need:
- A relevant engineering qualification, preferably in Fire Engineering;
- Previous and demonstrable experience delivering projects as a Senior Fire Safety Engineer within a consulting environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders of the business;
- Excellent analytical skills, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills along with exceptional report writing skills;
- Proficient in fire engineering software (e.g. FDS, Pathfinder, etc);
- Intermediate to advanced AutoCAD and/or REVIT skills.
What you’ll get in return:
- Modern offices North of the bridge, close to transport links
- A pipeline of projects spanning commercial, healthcare, education, correctional and defence sectors
- Tier 1, global reach gives them a huge project winning potential
- Flexible working - start/finish early to suit your lifestyle
- Huge focus on BIM/Digital Engineering as an organisation, putting them at the forefront of innovation
- Mentorship from industry-leading directors
If you're interested in applying for this role, then please submit your application via the below link or contact Gareth on the details below:
Mobile: 04 0362 5836